To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii IT / telekomunikacja w Kraków.
Security engineer L2
• The Security Engineer focuses on device management, remediation, event analysis and providing world-class Customer services
• Job responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems in complex Customer networks, working in a global 24/7 organization.
• This position will also research device configuration changes and create tuning requests for change management.
• An ideal candidate will have prior NOC/SOC experience, meaning experience working against timelines in a fast paced environment.
• A strong working understanding of Cisco Security devices and technologies is necessary for a successful candidate.
• Excellent communication skills over telepresence, video, web conferences and chat are required to succeed in the global virtual Team.
Key Requirements• Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
• Working, demonstrated hands-on product and technology skills in at least two of the following areas (more a plus):
• Cisco ASA Firewall family, preferably with 9.x version software
• Cisco Firepower NGIPS with Firesight, classic Cisco IPS a minimum
• Cisco Web Security Aplliance or leading Web Proxy vendors
• Cisco Email Security Appliance or leading Email Security vendors
• Cisco Identity Services Engine and/or Cisco ACS or leading AAA/NAC technology vendors
• Cisco Lancope Cyber Threat Defense Solution or other Netflow analysis tools
• Cisco Advanced Malware Protection with ThreatGRID or other advanced malware protection products
• Working understanding of integrated security features supported by Cisco IOS/-XE Router and Switch platforms
• Working understanding of Cisco Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN Technology flavors
• Experience with troubleshooting and investigating device and networking issues methodologies
• Experience with trend analysis based on security baselines
• Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software
• Engineering or Telecommunications
• 2 - 4 years of IT Security Engineering or NOC/SOC environment type experience
• CCNA Security certification
• Security+ certification
• Additional Cisco and industry Security - related certifications a plus
• Experience and/or certifications on established IT frameworks, including ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL a plus
What we offer
• Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
• Private healthcare
• Multisport Card
• Private insurances
• Command program
• Access to an e-learning platform
• Long-term contract
Ogłoszenia użytkownika Manpower