To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii IT / telekomunikacja w Kraków.
As an Shift Leader in our world-class team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of infrastructure incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will help solve our customers' toughest problems, ensuring that our customers get expected business outcomes, providing a superior customer experience.
The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. "Work hard, play harder" is the motto of the team. The team is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring great value to the table.
• Self-driven, organized, punctual
• Willing to oversee a dynamic, buzzing floor of an operations center
• Dedicated to stellar customer experience with the provided services
• Require minimal supervision
• Perform ad hoc analyses and tasks as assigned
• Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers
• Must understand and have worked in an operational environment such as a SOC/NOC or IT operations for 2-5 years (preferable)
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Proven planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Experience with developing and presenting customer consumable reports on Operational performance and efficiency
• Demonstrated drive for continuous learning, results-orientation, and teamwork
• Understanding of ITIL Process guidelines
• Ability to drive change through innovation & process improvement
• Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and cross-functional peers
• Professional & concise communication (written & verbal)
• Certifications: ITIL, Cisco CCNA/CCNP or better are an advantage
• Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
• Multicultural working environment and possibility to advance technical skills
• Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
• Access to an e-learning platform