To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii Praca inżynieryjna, techniczna w Katowice.
Process Engineer / Inżynier Procesu branża chemiczna
At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
We are looking to secure the very best talent and to expand our engineering team in regions.
Plant Process Engineer Packaged Gases with English
Location: near site, Siewierz or Kędzierzyn Kożle
Process Engineer will provide primary process and operational support to the Packages gases and Speciality gases operating facilities in Europe and to be responsible for process input to related Safety, Reliability and Asset-improvement projects. This will involve close co-operation with the Line Management, plant staff and other support groups in across the region.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of plant operating problems as necessary to ensure the operating assets stay within expected reliability and efficiency targets.
- Support of Operating Plant Hazard Reviews (OPHR)s and associated safety improvements.
- Process design and specification of plant modifications and new equipment.
- Support of new assets including commissioning.
- Evaluation and development of plant productivity improvements.
- On-going maintenance of plant P&IDs.
- Best Practice implementation.
- Degree in chemical engineering and have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Practical approach and be able to undertake hands-on work on site as well as having the discipline to work to a schedule and manage competing priorities.
- The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated with good communication and inter-personal skills, work unsupervised to a large extent but also as part of small multi-discipline team.
- An essential ingredient will also be a willingness to travel to any site location for short durations.
- Fluent English
Please provide your CV in English
What We Offer:
- Stable employment in the company with a long history
- Attractive salary based on experiences and skills
- Social benefits package
- Private medical care, life insurance and retirement program
- Exciting job in a professional and multinational environment
- Dynamic, innovative international working place with excellent opportunities for growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute.