- Strona główna
- Administracja biurowa
- Stanowiska asystenckie
- Stanowiska asystenckie - Wielkopolskie
- Stanowiska asystenckie - Poznań
- Stanowiska asystenckie - Wilda
Team Assistant (Real Estate Customer Unit)
Umowa o pracę
Specjalne wymagania: Brak
Team Assistant - Real Estate Customer Unit
OLX Group is the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world. For more information, visit www.olxgroup.com.
We’re looking for a Team Assistant who will partner the Real Estate Customer Unit Leadership Team in driving employees’ engagement and wellbeing across the whole unit. You will become part of our European Real Estate team which operates some of the leading real estate classifieds portals in Poland, Romania, Portugal and Ukraine.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Introducing new ways of effective communication;
- Developing, writing and managing content such as posts on Workplace, newsletters, All Hands meetings, Business and Leadership updates, cascading of Business and People initiatives, Knowledge Sharing meetings etc.;
- Driving Employee Engagement and Wellbeing initiatives across the Real Estate Customer Unit;
- Partnering with all departments on multiple, simultaneous projects that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution;
- Other supportive activities that may be required from time to time and assigned by the manager.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Ability to develop compelling narrative to engage employees;
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English;
- Preferably, a bachelor’s degree in communications, psychology, marketing or related fields;
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment is an advantage.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and good benefits;
- Fun working environment with inspiring, passionate, smart colleagues;
- An opportunity to work at an international level ;
- Any equipment you might need and a company mobile phone;
- A budget for education, training, and conferences.