- Strona główna
- Administracja biurowa
- Pozostałe w Administracja biurowa
- Pozostałe w Administracja biurowa - Zachodniopomorskie
- Pozostałe w Administracja biurowa - Koszalin
ERP Business Consultant
Umowa o pracę
Specjalne wymagania: Brak
Are you considering changing a job, but you are not sure, if it is worth your effort?
Looking for new challenges, new work mates?
Make the first step. Join us.
With us - you get more. What we offer:
- friendly working atmosphere based on mutual respect and responsibility;
- stable job and attractive remuneration package;
- private medical care and social fund benefits;
- work in stable company, which lives to its values;
- challenging job in international company;
- you will be involved in problem solving and decision-making process across factories.
We are currently looking for:
ERP Business Consultant
Espersen has embarked on an ambitious M3 Cloud journey, and thus this role is key in relation to implementation and further development, automation, optimization and maintenance of our M3 Cloud solution across the Group.
You will be part of an international team, which is located in Poland, Denmark and Lithuania developing and supporting our organization across the Group. Working close with key stakeholders and system users is essential to succeed in this position, as M3 Cloud solution will be implemented in several locations and thereafter you will be part of securing that our utilization of the solution is continuously optimized and embedded in the various business areas. Continuous improvements and optimizations are key to our continued success. You should expect some business travel (10-20%) in this position, primarily to DK and Lithuania.
The ideal candidate should possess a personal drive and have an ambitious and innovative mindset.
- experience as a business process consultant and/or working with M3 in an international company;
- work experience in finance, production, procurement or sales;
- experience from being part of ERP implementation projects;
- experience with End-2-End process optimization through business requirements;
- experience with M3 Cloud is an advantage;
- understanding of process optimization methodologies.
Other working areas:
- gathering and analyzing stakeholder requirements;
- maintenance and optimizing of M3 Cloud and other business applications;
- supporting the organization by driving improvements based on data and insights;
- implement new functionalities, including training the organization;
- drive and secure highly qualified ERP Super User community.
To succeed in this job, you most likely hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree within Finance with knowledge of IT applications – preferably M3
- you have experience in communicating with business stakeholders at all levels in the organization;
- you are curious and willing to learn and you are a fast learner;
- you are proactive, creative and independent in the implementation of tasks;
- you seek to improve/optimize tasks, processes, procedures every day;
- you are a great team-worker, positive by nature and with a “hands-on and can-do mind-set”;
- your English skills enables free daily communication;
- you are fluent in Polish.
- living place Koszalin or near proximity is an advantage and willingness to travel between Espersen sites;
- you are ready to work in an international team with your manager located in Denmark.