- Strona główna
- Pozostałe oferty pracy
- Pozostałe oferty pracy - Wielkopolskie
- Pozostałe oferty pracy - Poznań
- Pozostałe oferty pracy - Wilda
Customer Service Manager (OTOMOTO)
Umowa o pracę
Wymagane doświadczenie: tak
Elastyczny czas pracy
Customer Service Manager (OTOMOTO)
At OLX Group we improve people’s lives by bringing them together for win-win exchanges. Sellers win. Buyers win. Communities win. OLX wins. And most of all, you win. Being part of something special. In an open culture that encourages own initiatives, growth and entrepreneurial spirits. We believe in crafting a richer world by empowering people.
OLX Group is the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world.
For more information, visit www.olxgroup.com
Otomoto is the platform to buy and sell vehicles in Poland. It has a massive database of loads of different vehicles and connects thousands of dealers and private sellers with millions of potential buyers.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Leading change and developing service improvement in order to always improve efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Leading cross-functional collaboration with sales, product, marketing and other departments across the business and OLX Group to achieve organizational goals and make our vision which is creating the most effective and intuitive vehicle buying, owning, and selling experience.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Excellence in building the best customer experience and implementing the change program.
- Ensuring that KPIs, upselling results and assignments are delivered in or above target.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing process and product improvements.
- Managing development and engagement of the team and Team Leaders.
- Driving strong customer-orientation and proactive behaviour within the team.
- Identifying skills gaps in team members, administering appropriate training, coaching and performance management to ensure they are qualified to perform.
- Ensuring business requirements are fed back into the Customer Support team and reflected accordingly in Customer Support processes.
- Developing and creating new upselling opportunities within Customer Service.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Customer Service management and international environment experience of at least 3 years. Strong preference for candidates with COPC certification.
- Ability to manage team members to complete work within established timelines and expectations.
- Fluency in English.
- Proactive, creative and innovative mindset. Strong initiative, commitment and collaborative skills.
- High level of customer orientation, including recognising the business impact of issues, dedicated “can do” attitude.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage a multi-brand team.
- Ability to deal with work in a rapidly changing environment, achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
- Effective organisation and time management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, flexible mind, optimistic personality and good multi-tasking.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the automotive or e-commerce industries is desirable.
- Experience of sales team management is desirable.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary with performance bonus.
- All necessary tools and accessories.
- MyBenefit System (available benefits: health and life insurance, medical package, Multisport card, food allowance and many others).
- Great office location and the option to work partially remotely (hybrid mode).
- Great place to learn within fast-growing global classifieds platforms.
- Open selection of e-courses including MyAcademy, Udemy, etc., English classes and training budget.
- Work in a multicultural and international environment in a company committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and creating equal opportunities.
Aplikowanie na stronie ogłoszeniodawcy.
Ogłoszeniodawca udostępnia aplikowanie na swojej stronie internetowej. Po kliknięciu przycisku Aplikuj zostaniesz tam przeniesiony.