- Strona główna
- Finanse / księgowość
- Pozostałe w Finanse i księgowość
- Pozostałe w Finanse i księgowość - Mazowieckie
- Pozostałe w Finanse i księgowość - Warszawa
- Pozostałe w Finanse i księgowość - Śródmieście
Credit Controller (Cash Collection Specialist)
Umowa o pracę
Specjalne wymagania: Brak
Our Warsaw-based Finance Operations team is looking for a Credit Controller to join a team of 19 professionals. Our team of business services staff plays a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit staff into a wide variety of areas.
As a part of this role, you will be assisting the Scotland Credit Control team with their daily duties. You will be mainly responsible for the collection of aged debts by telephone (with a minimum of 25 calls per day). Also, proactively booking and attending monthly meetings with all partners, agreeing on strategies to collect aged and or difficult debts, and ensure all queries are resolved appropriately.
The UK Finance Operations team in Poland consists of 19 professionals with an individual focus on one of the following areas: Billing, Accounts Payable, Revenue Control, Credit Control, and Data Processing.
When hiring we put a lot of emphasis on the ability to work with Anglo-Saxon culture, interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in a virtual setup. We are particularly keen to hear from motivated individuals with great interpersonal skills open for a new challenge in a specific legal industry.
Visit our careers website to explore this role in a bit more detail.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service is nice to have
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a law firm (or similar) would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Possesses the confidence to deal effectively with clients, partners and fee earners
- Knowledge of ARCS and the Elite accounts system would be an advantage
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends to assist the Revenue team with month end processes
- Highly structured and organised individual, with good attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Able to demonstrate good client/customer facing skills.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English.
Please ensure when applying for this role that you are legally eligible to work/live in your preferred location. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be provided.
We take Diversity & Inclusion seriously and as a result would like to request that you submit your CV/resume for any opportunities at Dentons Europe without a photo. Our screening process is conducted blindly.
Join Us. Become one of the challengers!