- Strona główna
- IT / telekomunikacja
- Analityk - Wielkopolskie
- Analityk - Poznań
- Analityk - Wilda
Business Analyst - praca zdalna
Umowa o pracę
Elastyczny czas pracy
Możliwość pracy zdalnej
Wymagane doświadczenie: tak
Business Analyst (OLX - Real Estate)
OLX Group is the world’s fastest-growing network of trading platforms, serving 300 million people every month and operating in 30+ countries across 5 continents. We shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. With more than 20 well-loved local brands including Avito, OLX, Otomoto, and Property24, our solutions are built to be safe, smart, and convenient for our customers. We are powered by a diverse workforce of 10,000+ talented individuals, together building an inclusive culture around the world. We have the strong financial and operational backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world. For more information, visit www.olxgroup.com.
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
We are looking for Business Analyst!
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Connect the dots by synthesizing data from various sources to indicate monetization opportunities.
- Analyze data to discover trends and patterns, build forecasts & business strategy recommendations in areas such as pricing/ monetization, user behaviour and revenue generation.
- Set, measure and monitor the meaningful metrics for the business.
- Analyze and measure the sales effectiveness.
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to senior management.
- Build ad-hoc reports and present them in a way that is easy to understand for both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Actively participate in both local as well as regional data/ & analytics projects.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar role (e.g. data/sales/pricing analyst).
- Hands-on experience in SQL.
- Very good English skills (C1 is a must).
- Having an ability to analyze the data in Python.
- Data Analysis skills – working with large chunks of data, data extraction, consolidation and preparation.
- Experience and knowledge how to define key metrics for the further business growth.
- Ability to turn loads of data and numbers into meaningful and digestible stories, explaining the "why" behind the "what".
- Having an understanding of statistical methods.
- Is familiar with data visualization tools and can turn quantitative insights into a story (previous experience with Tableau appreciated).
- Proactivity, energy, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Having an understanding of eCommerce in general or classifieds business, in particular, will be an advantage.
- Exposure to cloud technologies, like AWS, Azure, etc. would be a huge advantage.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Contributing to the global OLX Group.
- A passionate and diverse team of data scientists spanning several tech hubs across the globe.
- The opportunity to learn from each other and become better every day.
- Work in international team.
- Remote job from any place in Poland!
Aplikowanie na stronie ogłoszeniodawcy.
Ogłoszeniodawca udostępnia aplikowanie na swojej stronie internetowej. Po kliknięciu przycisku Aplikuj zostaniesz tam przeniesiony.