To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii IT / telekomunikacja w Kraków.
Network engineer L2
• Work for worldwide customers within your own team or with other teams to solve problems and enhance future products with senior engineer supervision in the Routing and/or switching area
• Solves reported product and network problems of moderate complexity
• Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
• Provides basic systems/product training and intellectual property material on routing and/or switching technologies
• Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services
• Education: Computer Science or related filed degree
• CCNP certification required
• Experience: 3+ years of directly-related professional work experience
• Basic knowledge of IP Routing (including dynamic routing via STP, RSTP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.), Switching, MPLS, VPN, Firewalls.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing; other languages are a plus.
• Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team environment.
• Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
• Analytical skills.
• A working knowledge of Data Center environment (Cisco Nexus) is a plus.
What we offer:
• Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
• Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
• Access to an e-learning platform, coaching and mentoring
• Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience
• Healthy, comfortable and challenging environment
• Working in modern office (Enterprise Park) with two cafeterias, summer gardens, outdoor ping pong table, Xbox games and board games in creativity rooms, massage chairs, table football and more