To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii Administracja biurowa w Śląskiem.
HireRight - Cash Allocation Clerk
You will be responsible for assuring the accurate cash allocation through posting entries to the accounting system and dealing with payment queries.
Key to success in this role will be excellent analytical skills, attention to details and ability to communicate effectively in English.
· Entering various types of payments (cheques, bank transfers, credit cards);
· Researching on payments to ensure cash is applied correctly;
· Responding to customer enquiries;
In order to succeed as a CASH ALLOCATION CLERK, you will need:
· to be fluent in English;
· to have ability to analyse various data;
· to have very good attention to details and accuracy;
· to have very good computer skills (working knowledge of MS Office);
· Previous experience within finance (accounts receivable) team is not required (an advantage) – we would provide training on our finance system and procedures.
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly.
Additionally, we offer:
· Private Medical Care
· Multi-sport / Edenred card
· Lunch Vouchers
· Paid Lunch Break (30 Minutes)
· Group Life Insurance
· Language Courses (English / French / German)
· Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
· Football Table, Darts, TV
· Football & Running Teams
· Social Fund (Holiday Allowance, Glasses Voucher)
· Bonus Plans
· Summer & Winter Party
· Friendly Atmosphere
· Professional Training
· Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
HireRight is the premier global background screening and workforce solutions provider. We bring clarity and confidence to vetting and hiring decisions through integrated, tailored solutions, driving a higher standard of accuracy in everything we do. Combining in-house talent, personalized services, and proprietary technology, we ensure the best candidate experience possible. NAPBS accredited and based in Irvine, CA, we offer expertise from our regional centers across 200 countries and territories in The Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Our commitment to get it right every time, everywhere, makes us the trusted partner of businesses and organizations worldwide
View all our current vacancies visit: www.hireright.com/emea/careers
HireRight Katowice received a Manpower ‘Friendly Work Environment’ award.
For more information about our company and Katowice office, please be sure to visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hirerightPL/
We are open to hear your feedback https://www.gowork.pl/hireright-poland-sp.-z-o.o.,997490