To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii IT / telekomunikacja w Kraków.
Customs Classification Specialist
• Classifying components and finish products according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (majority of HTS codes are covered by section XVI, Chapter 85)
• Ability to manage cross functional projects in international environment;
• Identify, promote and support trade opportunities and business process improvements;
• Analyzing Customs HTS database;
• Conduct ad hoc data mining tasks and audits;
• 2-3 years' experience in international trade, customs brokerage;
• Bachelor in International Trade, Economy or Finance;
• Strong written and verbal communication and reporting skills;
• Fluency in both written and verbal English;
• MS Office (Excel) proficiency;
Other skills that will be considered
• Experience in classification electronic components and /or products according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule;
• Ability to function in a technology-based, fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
• Passion to learn and continuous developing;
• Russian or French language will be recognized as a plus;
• Customs broker license will be a plus.
Offer• Salary based on B2B contract or contract of employment
• Multicultural working environment and possibility to advance technical skills
• Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
• Access to an e-learning platform
• Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring