To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii Administracja biurowa w Białystok.
We are an international team of more than 270 people who challenge themselves and work together with start-up mindset and local presence in Europe, North and South America. Today we are serving companies of all sizes in more than 60 countries worldwide, reaching almost one million users!
Currently we are looking for:
- that role in our Team in Białystok might be the one you are looking for!
Hotel Content is a key element of our offer, the quality and accuracy of the information we are displaying to our customer will dramatically influence their booking experience & satisfaction. To make sure we continue to deliver best in class services to our customers, we are looking for a new Content Specialist who will be taking care of:
• Updating our hotels’ database
• Revision of hotels’ profiles (descriptions, pictures etc.)
• Benchmarking with competitors according to comparative data
• Working with Global Distribution System (GDS Amadeus)
We are looking for someone with:
• Knowledge of data processing and database administration (experience in data managing is nice to have)
• Fluency in English (at least B2)
• Knowledge of French and other languages will be an asset
• Ability to plan your work and stay concentrated on routine tasks
• Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Basic knowledge of HTML (nice to have)
• Sense of responsibility, preciseness and reliability
• Interest in tourism and hotels (nice to have)
At Rydoo you can experience...
• challenging tasks within international, supportive team,
• great opportunity to learn and develop your skills,
• competitive pay with benefits (private medical care, sport card etc.),
• the Rydoo way of work – flexibility, comfy pouffes, pizza days… and more ;)
Ready to check in?
Be part of a world where we don’t go for good. We go for great.
We don’t go for user experience, we go for user excellence.
We don’t go for customer satisfaction, we go for customer success.
We don’t just do, we Rydoo.
Follow us on social media
JOIN OUR CRAZY RIDE!
*Please provide a clause in your CV: "I agree to the processing of personal data contained in the application of employment for present and future recruitment processes purpose by iAlbatros Poland SA located at Aleje Jerozolimskie 180, 02-486 Warsaw as the data controller. I also confirm that I have been informed about no obligation to provide personal data and the right of access to them, and the possibility of correcting them."