To ogłoszenie jest nieaktualne.
Zobacz podobne ogłoszenia w kategorii Finanse / księgowość w Kołbaskowo.
Amazon Finance Internship
Fulfillment is at the heart of the Amazon experience. We deliver millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With more than 120 Fulfillment Centers worldwide, Amazon Fulfillment is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
We create. We build. We take ownership for what we do – whether we’re developing a new technology in-house or launching a new Fulfillment Center. Together, we’re constantly creating the ideas, services and products that make life easier for Amazon’s millions of customers. Regardless of role, each Amazonian is completely focused on working hard, having fun and making history.
About the internship:
We are looking for flexible, ambitious and enthusiastic students with enough personal drive and enthusiasm to make you stand out from the crowd!
We are ideally looking for Candidates for 6 months internship to join our Finance Team.
This internship is a project-based educational opportunity intended to allow future finance professionals to discover how we drive the business and make decisions relying on facts/metrics/data.
It will give you the chance to interact with highly efficient managers, technology development teams, data warehouse experts and front line associates to develop solutions to the most complex business and operational challenges.
- Preparing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Intelligence, Finance, Computer Sciences, Information Management, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/statistical analysis or other quantitative areas or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Polish & English
- Creativity, enjoy coming up with new ideas and ways of doing things
- A team player spirit, able to work with others to achieve a common goal
- Ownership at their core – able to own all tasks and projects to completion
- Organizational skills - willing to simultaneously work on several projects
- The ability to roll up sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job
- Flexible - ready to relocate if needed.
- You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for
- Technical ability or a willingness to learn (eg) basic SQL/VBA
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full-time role; if it’s an experience in a related field or business then all the best.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Apply now on:
Ogłoszenia użytkownika Amazon